This is the documentation of the development version, check the Stable Version documentation.
If you use Authlib and its related projects commercially we strongly
encourage you to invest in its sustainable development by sponsorship.
We accept funding with paid license and sponsorship. With the funding, it
- contribute to faster releases, more features, and higher quality software.
- allow more time to be invested in the documentation, issues, and community support.
And you can also get benefits from us:
- access to some of our private repositories
- access to our private PyPI.
- join our security mail list.
Get more details on our sponsor tiers page at:
- GitHub sponsors: https://github.com/sponsors/lepture
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lepture
Insiders are people who have access to our private repositories, you can become
an insider with:
- purchasing a paid license at https://authlib.org/plans
- Become a sponsor with tiers including “Access to our private repos” benefit
We offer a private PyPI server to release early security fixes and features.
You can find more details about this PyPI server at:
The following list of funding goals shows features and additional addons
we are going to add.
Funding Goal: $500/month
- done setup a private PyPI
- todo A running demo of loginpass services
- todo Starlette integration of loginpass
Funding Goal: $2000/month
- todo A simple running demo of OIDC provider in Flask
When the demo is complete, source code of the demo will only be available to our insiders.
Funding Goal: $5000/month
In Authlib v2.0, we will start working on async provider integrations.
- todo Starlette (FastAPI) OAuth 1.0 provider integration
- todo Starlette (FastAPI) OAuth 2.0 provider integration
- todo Starlette (FastAPI) OIDC provider integration
Funding Goal: $9000/month
In Authlib v3.0, we will add built-in support for SAML.
- todo SAML 2.0 implementation
- todo RFC7522 (SAML) 2.0 Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants
- todo CBOR Object Signing and Encryption
- todo A complex running demo of OIDC provider