Authlib: Ready to use Authentication¶
Release v0.3. (Installation)
Authlib is a ready to use authentication library. It is designed from low level APIs to high level APIs, to meet the needs of everyone.
Lovely features that Authlib has built-in:
- Generic specification implementations
- OAuth 1 (RFC5849)
- OAuth 2 (RFC6749, RFC6750, RFC7009)
- OpenID Connect
- OAuth 1, OAuth 2 Requests Sessions
- Mixed OAuth 1 and OAuth 2 Client
- Integrated client with Flask
- Integrated client with Django
- TODO Flask OAuth 1 Server
- Flask OAuth 2 Authorization server and resource protector
- TODO Django OAuth 1 / OAuth 2 Servers
Authlib is compatible with Python2.7+ and Python3.5+.
This part of the documentation begins with some background information about Authlib, and information on the client parts.
- Installation of Authlib
- OAuth 1 Session
- OAuth 2 Session
- Integrated Frameworks
- Ready to Use Apps
This part of the documentation contains information on the server parts.
Django support will be added later.
Guide on specifications. You don’t have to read this section if you are just using Authlib. But it would be good for you to understand how Authlib works.
Community & Contribution¶
This section aims to make Authlib sustainable, on governance, code commits, issues and finance.
- Security Vulnerability
- Awesome Articles and Talks
If you are looking for information on a specific function, class or method, this part of the documentation is for you.